LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Important (Owner)     26 August 2023

Property transfer through gift deed under up govt circular for rs 5000

Dear All

This is in reference to UP government's new circular to transfer property within family at concessional rate through Gift Deed , My father were 6 brothers but now my father expired. We had a family dispute which is now in High Court, We have done family settlement now. As an elder son of my father , We have to surrender part of agriculture land to my Uncles. Can nephew transfer property to his uncle after father's death in light of above circular from Uttar Pradesh Government. Pls advise.




 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     01 October 2023



For more detailed advice contact Adv Vishal Garg @ 9717985984

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More