LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

God is Great (Executive)     28 March 2013

Property transfer


My Father and mother held a joint property. Now, guide me on the process for transfering the title to my mother's name as my father has expired.



 1 Replies

Infradoctor (Buy and Sell Properties Online)     01 April 2013

  • If you want a property transfer to your mother is not as easy as you might think. In case of a death, transfer of your property  can be few of the reasons. you have decided to transfer the property for your mother then remember it...
  • Other than a relationship breakdown, the stamp duty is payable for other reasons while transferring.
  • The market valuation of the property has to be given to the Office of fair trading in order to calculate the stamp duty.
  • If the property has a mortgage amount, you will have to discuss this issue with the person who is receiving the property.
  • There are a certain amount of costs which will be involved while property transfers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads