LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phiroj (mukadam)     02 November 2012

Property transfer

My grandma wants to transfer her property to her two sons name. what will be the procedure for that?

also mention the costs related to that.


 2 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     02 November 2012

During her lifetime it can be by way of gift. The deed of gift is to be registered and Stamp duty is leviable as per state act.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     03 November 2012

i agred WITH Mr. Thukral

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register