Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarath S Laxmi (Manager)     17 April 2011

Property Transfer

Hi,

I am looking for Legal guidance and procedures to be followed for below mentioned issue.

My father owns a properly in andhra pradesh and passwed away without a will in mumbai 5 years ago. And he was syndicate bank emploee.

We are 2 brothers and one elder sister (all are married) along with my mother. We want to trasfer the property in the name of my mother for which we mutually agreed. So that she can sale the property in future.

Someone adviced us to get a Survivers Certificate from MRO office, but we all settled  in Mumbai for last 12 years. And we dont have Ration Card at mumbai as well as AP.

What is the process to be followed to add my mother name (only my mother) in Property Document.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarath S

Learning

3 Replies

niraj (legal practitioner)     17 April 2011

you all brothers and sister can execute power of attorney  in favor of mother to sell the property 

Sarath S Laxmi (Manager)     17 April 2011

Dear Niraj,

Thanks for your advice. What process to be followed to execute the Power of Attorny. Does this require a Lawyer. What are all documents required for this.

We have

a) Property Document.
b) Pension Document, which clearly certifies that my mother is benificiar after my fathers death.
c) PAN Cards, where the name consists of my father along with our name.
d) Family Photo.

DO we need to registar the Registarr.
As a layman, i am not aware of process, kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarath S

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     18 April 2011

U all Brothers and sister r give a Affidevit for waive your right  from this property in favour of your mother and then u enter your mother name in this property. I think at the time of sale deed the purchaser make a confirmation deed with u for this property and registered these documents in registrar office. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register