LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     24 March 2011

Property Transfer

I sold my anasterial property in 1988. Registrar came to my house to regisret the documents. I found out in 2010 that my name is still on the property 7/12 extract as well as property card. When I checked in the registrar office I found out that collecter took objection and did not registered the sale did. My question can I still cancelled the sale did and claim my property back? I do not live in India and not a Indian Citizen. Property is in Thane Dist. Maharashtra


 2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     24 March 2011

highly impossible you can take defence against him, the opposite party got my property by way of threatning, immediatly i came to abroad, and after my relatives told that the my property is not register thats why  i am interest claim my property same time i give transfer amount at time what i gave.

Umesh Bhatt (advocate)     24 March 2011

As per  indian trnsfer property act if you sold your property one time and get consideration then you never claim on the said property.It is not easy to prove that  the purchaser threatning you when you sold your property.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads