LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     09 January 2022

Property transfer

During pendency of divorce I love a girl and marries her.

By good faith I have purchased a land in her name ( evidence available that I have paid the money) with the hope that our relationship will be strong.

Soon after the purchase she leave me and file 125 CRPC.

Is this purchase of land falling under Benami Property ?

How can I get the property back ?

Is any similar judgement available ?

 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 January 2022

When the divorce case is pending with the court, how can you marry a girl?  Your own counsel did not tell this or you took the decision to marry?  And as the property is in her name you have no right to ask it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query