LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Tandel   09 November 2021

Property transaction with out my mother signature

We have property at colaba in name of my grandmother. My grandmother expired last year .My grandmother has 3 sons. My father and 2 uncle. My father expired last month .my younger uncle had taken token from party to sell the property without my mother consent. Is it legal to sell the property without my mother concent?? 

What does law says??

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 November 2021


Your father has 1/3 share in the property and your the legal heirs of your father. So your father's share will come to you. You can take legal action against your uncle. File injunction suit against your uncle. 

Shashi Dhara   09 November 2021

U ,Ur mother if u have siblings all get equal share which is inherited by Ur father ,so issue legal notice and file suit for partition for Ur father's 1/3rd share and also take stay not to alienate the property until the suit is decided.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query