Property tax query

I had purchased a flat in 2008, for year 2006-2007 the proprty tax had to be paid. The tax request notice was sent to builder by Municipality in year 2009 and in-turn the he simply sent that notice to me.

I was under impression that previous owner should have paid the tax since I had not taken the possession before 2008. 

As that tax has not been paid since then the liability has become higher. Can I force the owner to pay the tax taking legal course. He is adamant in paying.

Can I file a case in consumer forum now. It has been 8 years since I bought the flat.What is the time period for filling the case.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can file a case in consumer forum by sending your response to the builder. Attach your response copy to the petition.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x