LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sowmya RK (House Wife)     20 October 2010

Property take over

I have properties which are registered in my name. But I don't know their details. My father did all the things. I just signed and did other formalities in registrar office. Due to some disputes in my marriage, my father completely abandoned me. How can I know my property details and claim them?

Learning

3 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     20 October 2010

You may take inspection of relevant years to find out mainly from the Registrar office or municipal records.

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     20 October 2010

u can get the info about the survey no or final plot no. or city survey no. in which the properties concerned are comprised from revenue records. U can also get certified copies from the office of Sub-registrar of assurances if any document is within ur knowledge. However, u will have a specific knowledge of all transactions or documents by mutation entries in revenue records. There u will have an idea of the nature of properties whether ancestral or self acquired.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 October 2010

U serach a record of sub-registrar office when u registered the document and give a application for certified copy of this document. Otherwise u application in society for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register