LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bnbn   31 August 2015

Property stay order

My father in law had made a registered will and given all his self earned properties to my husband during his life time. But my sister in law has challenged the will. She has asked for 1/4th share and got a stay order on the property. So how do we vacate the stay and prove the will?

Learning

6 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     31 August 2015

Pl tell me some points it is important to suggest any legal remedy: A.where is the property situated. B.is this last will of your father C.what was the age of your father in law at the time of execution of will D. Whether he was of sound mind at the time of execution of said will. All these questions are important for your matter as well as contents of will.u are free to call if you have any query regarding this. Adv puja 9871558892

Bnbn   31 August 2015

The property is situated in Bangalore. Yes it was his last will.he was 75 at the time of will. He was of sound mind. he himself had come to the register office and done t will. But unfortunately he died of cardiac arrest just one week after registering the will.

Then on which ground will got challenged and she got stay order,other wise you can challenge the said order in appellate Court

Bnbn   31 August 2015

She has got it by mentioning tat all are ancestral properties. But they are self earned. Wat is an appellate court

Court superior to the court where your matter is pending or court passed the stay order

chanchal   09 January 2016

We have ancestral property in Haryana & we are residing in Delhi  after demise of my father the ancestral property is having 4 legal heirs as namely my mother , my younger brother, my elder sister & myself. My elder sister with my mother took advance money for selling 2 plots without my presence & information. what legal rights available for me to protect the sale of my younger brother & myself for such sale of plots.

Thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register