LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudip Srivastava   16 January 2019

Property Sold with NOC from daughter's

Father in law purchased property in the name of his wife, now Mother in law selling property with the help of his son without asking any NOC from daughter's. Even son broke Fixed deposits and took money without asking other daughter's. Can daughter's claims on selling amount now and on balance fixed deposits.


 1 Replies

Divya Vijayan   16 April 2022

Since the property was bought in the name of the wife i.e., the mother in law, she does not require an NOC because as you said she is the owner of the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query