Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIVAKUMAR (sr.sys.exe)     30 July 2011

Property sharing among legal heirs

Hello,

One of My friends mother and father both died recently without a will. My friend is having a younger sister got married and having kid well settled and grand mother(father's mother). My questions are as follows

1) My friend applied for Legal Heir - his name along with sister and mother are named legal heirs is it correct?

2) if my friends grandma needs to write her share on my friends name can she write her share as settlement to my friend.

3) my friends father property(heritage property) are 2 flats total of 1440sq.ft if the 2nd question proves right my friend will hold 2/3 of his father's property will he can take care of both the flats

4) what action can be taken against my friend's sister if she wantedly giving disturbance to my friend on demanding 1/2 share which she will not legally get if 2nd questions answered in favour to my friend, though my friend agreed to give the amount to his sister for 1/3 share which she holds?

5) What kind of valuation will be done(Note book value or Market value) if my friends sister agrees for settlement for her share?

6) Will my friends sister can hold the property of not being used if she moves through court though my friends living place is one of the flat from his birth?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More