LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (asst)     08 July 2011

Property share matter

I was an alcoholic, i was addmited to a rehabiltaion center in june,2007, till jan,2008, inbetween my father died, he did not made a will. During my alcohlic days my father was so upset he signed from me in notary to disown me, but during his death he did not made a will, hence mother and two sons have 1/3rd right in the property, my mother had 25lac which she gave to elder brother, he then purchased another flat(third one)( in his name). We have 2 flats in which all are 1/3 share holders. Now i have to settle down now my brother says he need 1/3rd share from the flat that needs to be sold. At present i am living seperate, not in our two flats.

He is avolding the sale, and trying to make me agree for a 1/3 share only. He has already borrowed 25lacs from mother.As per elders advice I should be getting 75 % share in one of the flats

Also i wish when i come from the rehab, my elder brother told me to sign 5 blank sheets of paper, and then sent me to another city to settle and find a job. Ever since i am asking him what he did with those 5 blank paper. I told him to return them because he claims he has not used it. (Now my question is where he can misuse them) 

Please suggest.

My age is 34 i want to settle. also

Please advice

Learning

2 Replies

Vikas Ranjan (HR Manager)     08 July 2011

Hi Dear,

If your brothers is not does cooperation after so many negotiation with them. You should need, talk to mother in this regard, and say to tell to brother  for return of the blank signed paper. Again, no response come from this side send a legal notice with the help of better advocate. I think then no body will do sustain the matter for long among brother.

Best Regards:

Vikas Ranjan

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

Your brother misuse this papers so u can contect local lawyer for that and give a notice to your brother for that. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register