LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.Magesh (D.M)     29 June 2013

Property share

Dear Sir/Madam

I have to get out of property share from parents in legally... 

Kindly advise me

we are two son's of my parents

Warm regards






 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     29 June 2013

Do you mean to say you want to get share out of the property of your parents..?

Are your parents alive?

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     02 July 2013

Dear Magesh,

                          When you are stating that you need to  get out of property share from parents in legally.

Do you mean that you require to draft a will and want your parents to mention the property that the bequeath to you or your kin??

OR is it that you do not want any property from them and you require to tell them this in a legal manner??

Please specify and be detailed and precise> answers will vary if they are not alive.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query