Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baktavatshalam Shanmugam   23 July 2022

property selling

i have a house in my name. which my father bought for me. my sister decided to sell the house . I agreed with her. so I signed an agreement with her saying that he can do the selling. now some dispute happened . my father also not supporting me.

my query is:

can they sell my property without my signature and do the registration


 4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 July 2022

No, your father and sister can not execute sale deed, sale deed can be executed only by owner ( Registered ) or his duly authorised registrred  power of attorney holder and none else.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 July 2022

Your signature is needed.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 July 2022

The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 July 2022

Did you inform the attorny i.e., your sister and vendee (purchaser) in writing that you have withdrawn your consent to sell the property and cancelled agreement to sell your share of property ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query