LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAM (engg)     11 February 2013

Property sale deed




My friend father has purchased a property in 1986 from a person who is a allottee of that property by a co-operative society. When his father was purchasing from the allottee, he has paid all dues and has no due certificate.


Based on that no due certificate my friend father made a sale deed and registered in his name, and enjoying till date.


The society has made a sale deed in favour of the allottee in 1993, and the sale deed is in the hand of my friend’s father.




The question is…




My friend father has that property sale deed registered in 1986, and the parent document is registered in 1993.




Is it a valid document?


The alottee’s were about is unknown?


How to resolve this issue?


My friend want to sale that property.


 1 Replies

Tarveen (Self Employed)     11 February 2013

Your friend's father has to get it mutated in his name first then only he can transfer/sell/dispose off the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register