LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fiona 0856 (IT)     01 May 2011

Property Sale Agreement

I intend to buy a property in Mumbai. The building is under construction and will be of 7 floors.

I intend to buy flat on the 7th floor. They are getting floorwise permission and since they have not yet received the permisiion for the 7th floor, he can only do a sales agreement on stamp paper with me. In the next 4 months he will get the approval after which we can register the property.

Please let me know I can do an agreement first and then register the property afterwards?




 3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     02 May 2011

After pass a permission of 7th floor as per plan then u can registered a Agreement for sale / Sale deed.

ambrish (service)     02 May 2011

Dear Fiona

We recommend to read a very nice book on this subject :

‘A legal guide on precautions before property purchase’ In Hindi Language.

Book is available at : Nirdaliya Publication, Mr. Kailash Shrivastav, F-35, South T.T. Nagar, New Market, Bhopal (MP) 09424443401, 07552772406



Thrust law group (lawyertrust)     03 May 2011

It is neccessary to take and get the agreement before selling and purchasing any property.

this is the last proof actually to prove that you are the owner of that particular property.

Regards Thrust law group  | Phoenix divorce attorney

To know more about us and dui attorney please visit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query