Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal   17 September 2021

Property sale

I have property in gaziabad, I want to sale my property, property is in name of my mother and mother is expired ,and we all are three brothers and sister.pls confir. What are legal formalities, we have to face while selling property.or I can sale the property with only attaching death certificate of my mother.

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 September 2021

No. You cannot do that. firstly you are all must get legal succession certificate from the court of law. Meet a local lawyer. He will guide you.

Shashi Dhara   17 September 2021

If it is immovable property no succession certificate is necessary as u are heirs ,all together file application to concerned authority to change khata to urs name jointly and then after sell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query