Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandan (bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb)     06 October 2014

Property sale


my father was purchased a land on1969 in my younger brother name that time his age is just 27 and completed his bsc bed graduate .on 1970 he got a headmaster job and retd on 2002 ,on 2007 he sell that land with out our consent . if i go to court against this can i claim share on it

 1 Replies

Pratap K Pushpakaran (Advocate)     06 October 2014

on plain reading it cannot be challenged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query