Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravanan.s (business)     08 November 2014

Property right

My grand father sold property 40 year before at time registration part amount not paid by buyer suit was failed againtst  buyer   for part amount was not paid .case was held in civilcourt in chennai .During case period grand father and buyer both are died . final judgement was given favour to buyer .in that property patta stiil  in grand father name and registration also not done in register office  taxes are paid buyer as of now.

kindly give  suggestion for suit again reopen.


 1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Get copy of the order and file an appeal if need be. Consult lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query