LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AUSTIN JOHN (manager )     02 March 2012

Property related query


Respected Jury members,

Thanks for all your help on my previous queries.

I'm looking for your help once again. My query is......

I have purchased a 2nd Floor builder flat at Indrapuram Niti khand with roof right.  I have got the regisitry done for my flat and got registered will and deed done for the terrace from karnal. I purchased the flat when it was still underconstruction, at that time builder made a small room on my terrace saying ' that his munshi will be staying there till the building is complete, which we agreed too. But now building is complete and we have shifted to this flat last Oct'11. But still this builder's munshi is staying there on our roof and is not ready to vacant the place. We have even spoken to the builder and now builder is saying' That do whatever you could do and we will not vacant the place. I really feel cheated as it is nowhere on the contract that it's builders place or any such agreement been signed. We paid in good faith that the whole place will be ours.







 6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     02 March 2012

You may complaint to police for cheating and may file civil suit for eviction.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     02 March 2012

File a suit for recovery of possession - eviction won't lie as there is LL/Tenant relationship established with you, as in he never paid rent to you etc. He was merely a licensee who you permitted to use the said terrace - since you now have revoked the same - he has no right to be there

A C J (Scientist)     03 March 2012

I want to purchase residential plot in Dehradun,Uttarakhand.

Please provide me direction how can I check the veracity of plot that it is not registered to multiple person,not under forest cover,not in green belt etc.Please give adequate references of the concerned offices,web sites etc

to make my purchase of plot  successful  without any fraud.


m.rama rao (scientist)     03 March 2012

i own a g+1 building in which one single room is occupied by a person.

i have been requesting him to vacate the room but he keeps on postponing.

now i have entered into a sale agreement to sell the house.yet,he is dodging

to vacate. i am a 73 yrs. ol retited scientist from isro and have no inflencial

circle of friends since i worke in trivandrum.

what are the options left to me to make him vacate?

Abhas (developer)     25 July 2014

My grand father owned a property in UP(has land papers which has deal between my grandfather and seller in 1970),it has a house and empty land.He made a registered will in which he had given all rights to my father(Movable and Immovable). Now My father is registered sole owner of that property. My father wants to sell the property and planning to live with us. Now buyer(Already given 1 Lakh booking amount) is saying that property is disputed because my uncle(My father's real elder brother) has told that he will claim on the property. Now The buyer is giving different options to my father to settle this. First he told,Publish an advertisement in paper (saying that we are selling this property) and after 1 month, i will purchase it if there is no claim arise.Second,Make the registry to your sons(we 2) and i will purchase from them.Now he says,he will cut the 150 sqyd of plot from the property and buy that,if no claim comes in 1 weak, he will purchase whole property. Kindly help on this.

Manish Patwal   10 December 2015

I am staying in Bangalore & booked one flat near off Thanisandra road last year. Now I am facing some issue with them. In mid june this year, I observed that builder has changed the AOS agreement without informing us. Ex. Land doc# & date was changed.  They want us to sign the document. I have already paid them 80% of the total cost of the apartment. The one I have signed is with date of 2011 but now the date was changed to 2010 with different doc#. & some new clauses been added to benefit builder.  I have taken loan & my AOS is with Bank which seems that now it not valid.

I have raised the issue &  sent them many mail but I am not getting proper response from them. Pls let me know what action can I take against them & how to get my money back with full compensation. As when I booked the flat the rates were 4000 per sq ft…now the rates are above 5000 per sq ft…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query