LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Digvijay singh Yadav   20 July 2020

property related issues

hello sir
my father had punched a house in village now we lived in that house more than 28 years and we want registrations of our house please tell me processors and documents requirement


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 July 2020

Why do you need its registration at this stage ?

There is no need of registeration of sale deed which you are stated to be in possession for 28 years.

Besides this, the house is located in lal dora hence its possession is sufficient.


1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 July 2020

If you require registration of such a document for a specific purpose like offering as security to Bank or proof for net worth etc., you may ask your father to gift to your mother or some other legal heir . Let the document be drafted by a legal expert and the fees may be nominal when compared with value of such deed.  Trust thatthe village records, construction permission  and municipal taxes were in your father's name.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2020

Why the requirement of registration now?

Shraddha Singh   21 July 2020

My father at the age of 65..has filed case in civil court for division of property....coz my uncle was not willing to share...as I am my father's only daughter...we all live together...they in ground floor...and me with my father mother on the first floor..but my uncle and his wife they both since I was a kid used to use slangs and fight with no reason and they keep on doing so... he even tried to beat me..it's nearly impossible to live like this...what can I do so that we settle our case as soon as possible...he even sold few plots illegally...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register