LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Batchu rajesh (Analyst)     17 January 2012

Property registration from father

Dear Seniors and Experts

Can you pls provide me the following information.

My father has the property which he got from his father and the property is in in IQBAL degree(registration). Now my father wants to transfer the property to me. So what kind of registration is safe, powerfull and legal?

ie sale deed or gift deed or any other deeds?

pls provide the clafiications

 4 Replies

kumar (NIL)     17 January 2012

Are you only the son, If you are then you better go for Gift Deed from your father.

That is Safe n Legal.....

Batchu rajesh (Analyst)     18 January 2012

thanks for the replay , if the property is still in my dad's dad name ie my grand father name ( who is not alive) and given 100% right to my father through the IQBAL degree registration, then can the property directly registered through gift deed, even the property is not in my dad name.

kumar (NIL)     18 January 2012

What is Iqbal Decree Registration???????????  I think it's a court order infavour of your father. If that is the same, you can go for the gift deed registration....

Ajay Agarwal (Student)     20 January 2012

Can any one give full information on Iqbal Decree Registration. And what is procedure for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query