LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     01 April 2013

Property registration deed when co-borrower is absent

I have a flat booked by me and the payment for a part was made out of my saving and the balance on EMI from bank loan and till date all payments has been made by me.But the allotment of the flat was on my name with my wife name as co-borrower.But my  wife has deserted me and no contact with her since last one year and builder has send me a letter to come and get the property registered and deed made.

But if my wife do not join me and if I go there alone,will they get the flat registered in my name ,what will happen.

How to proceed.

Kindly guide me.




 1 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     01 April 2013

There is no need to be present for your wife at the time of regn. of sale deed, you alone can get it regd. But the sale deed shall have the name of both of you as purchasers not only you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register