LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikumar Jora (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     28 September 2010

Property Registration

Dear Respected all,

Pls sugges me , which one is better for me, i am going to tranfer my father  property to my name,

1.Registration in my name.

2.  Power of Attornamy


Pls tell me or sugges me as cleraly, I have so many confuse in this,


 5 Replies

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     28 September 2010

Dear Mr. Ravi,

before suggesting better to have a clarity what is the need which thought of registering the deed?



beside all these better to have a WILL which could be registered and has a legal sanctity.

this shall suffice your needs.

Best Regards,


Mugundhan (Lawyer)     28 September 2010

if your father executes a registered settlement or gift deed in ur favour, u can become the owner of the property immediately. If he writes a will, it will come into force only after his death. Decide as per your circumstances.

suresh (Advocate)     01 October 2010

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Your father may execute a registered gift deed in favour. Then you will become immediate owner of the property.

Charud (EXECUTIVE)     13 October 2010

Dear Ravi,

Mr. Mugundhan & Mr. Suresh had given you best option of registering as gift deed.

Pavan Kumar (Manager)     16 October 2010

Dear Ravi,

Your father may execute an irrevocable gift settlement deed or a sale deed on your name. As Mr.Mugundhan said if it is a will deed it will be effective after his demise only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query