LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek   03 February 2024

Property quarries

I have booked flat in under construction building in the year of 2022 at Kalyan East Thane Maharashtra, the building under RERA registered, after completion of 45% from builder office I got call for registration I did my flat registration in August 2022 and took 90 % home loan  for the flat cost . as per demand latter by builder I have pay 45%  of amount to the bulider in August 2022, Last month December 2023 building work 90% completed and builder rise a demand latter of 90% of amount of flat cost so I have submitted same latter in bank and bank approved 90% amount and transfer to builder. The bulider promise me to he will give falt to March 2024 and he demand 10% of balance account same time. And also provide section latter same time, but yesterday some rape case registered on bulider and as per news he escape and police searching him. How I cam get my flat kindly please advise.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 February 2024

All the buyers of the construction building may file a case against him.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     04 February 2024

Approach concerned RERA or jurisdictional Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission to handover actual physical possession of the flat in terms of Builder Buyer Agreement. 

However, handing over possession of the flat and a rape case are two different subjects to be dealt with separately, which has no nexus or corelation or connection with each other. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     04 February 2024

Issue legal notice to builder and ask him to handover the possession of flat, if builder doesn't respond then knock the doors of Consumer Commission. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register