Property possessions

Sirs, I want to take guidance from you & I will be highly thankful to you for that... My father's house & shop is under possession of my step uncle. That house is self earned house, as sale deed also showed. We have filed case for possession at city court & decision was in our favour. Then 2nd party appealed in district court & again court given decision in our favour. Then, 2nd party appealed in Pb & Hr High Court, having case no. RSA-21/1989. After winning from 2 courts, we are waiting for justice and after defected, 2nd party is enjoying victory & our property. From last 34 yrs, no any date occur in high court. My father is sr.citizen. Plz guide us, how we can win our own property. Regards, PUNIT KASHYAP Cell : 098551-07860, 084374-83000

Practicing Advocate since 1986

Your father had won in  two courts and case is pending in the High Court, your father is a senior citizen and you request your Advocate to file Petition to expedite case as your father is a senior citizen other party has been in possession of propety for 34 years. Court may fix an early final hearing date so that it will be decided at the erliest.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x