Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (propriter)     31 July 2013

Property please suggest urgent

Amit dodhiwala 

Hello sir
I amit dodhiwala age 32 my mother bought a house in 1998 at that time I was minor by six months and she made me the second owner of the flat at the time of registration and paying stamp duty I was fully major as I was the joint owner our housing society said nomatition is not required then my mother passed out without making a will so I applied to society to transfer the share certificate in my name they asked me for the noc of my both married sister they gave an intementy bond then society had transferred the share certificate 100% on my name then I wished to sell the flat at that time also society asked for the noc of both sister at that time one of my sister had objected and asked for 1/3 share of the total property and she said that at time of buying I was minor so whole property is counted in my mothers name please help me for that

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     31 July 2013

If at the time of registration of your property,you r not minor,so,no need to worry.

amit (propriter)     31 July 2013

There were two registration and stamp duty paid one was partly at the time of purchase and final payment was done after couple of years at that time I was major

2BHelpfull (Other)     02 August 2013

why didnot u took inhertance certificate /succession certificate.

if u had earlier took it then there would not be any problem now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register