Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharan (AM)     23 April 2015

Property partition

Hi Sir,

Can you please advice me.  My grand father own property of 16 acres which has come from my grand mother side. Property transferred to his name after my grand died. My grand father have 4 children. 2 male & 2 female.  1st and last is male. My father is last one.  My big father who is my father elder brother took over the total property from my grand father through 'Dan Patra' (donation bond).  When we came to know that it is not possible to do that through 'Dan Patra' as the property is not generated (Swayarjita) by him it is transferred from his wife.  So we filed case for the share in the property.  It is almost 15 years still running. When I speak to my lawyer friends they is very simple case it could be resolved within a year/few years.  But the problem is our lawyer is not taking strongly the point that it is not a property generated by him and he has became owner only after death of his wife. So he can not to make any 'Will' or any 'Dana patra'. it has to be distributed equally between the children.  Please advice me any suggestion it will great help for me.

Thanks,

Sharan

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 April 2015

Sir, What suggestion you want as an your case is running from last 15 years and what u expect from this forum now at this stage .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register