LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen   18 September 2015

Property Owning

My grand father owned some property and he died. Can my grand mother transfer that property to anyone? Do i have a right to refuse or stopping the transfer of property to others.


 1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 September 2015

if your grandfather died having assets under his name then you need to get the same transfered in the names of the legal heirs.As per prcedure, you need to apply for transfer by way of letter of administration of estate (for immmovable property only i.e flat, shop, land) issued by the High Court.



Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register