LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rash (i)     24 September 2012

Property ownership


me and my mom with my uncle form my child hood and before 3 years my uncle expired, and he had a house and and some property, and in that currently  i am residing. he is not married, and there is no documents availble as a will , so how can i get the real owner ship in the proeprty?



 2 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     25 September 2012

your question not clearly mentioning any clarity but if the property stands in the name of your uncle file the declaration suit in the civil court.

1 Like

Rash (i)     25 September 2012

My question was, a property belongs to my uncle, who died before 3 years and he had no successor becasue he is not married, In the above mentioned property i am residing from my birth. so how can i get the real owner ship (well doumented) on the above property. 


Thanks in advance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register