Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Property of grandfather

Senior Executive - MIS

Dear Sir,

My father has 3 brothers & 3 sisters ( 1passed away). In 7/12 utara each ones name is mentioned. All brothers decided to divide this property among all of them in apprx.1994. But somehow this mutual partition was not agreed among all of them. Elder brother & younger brother ( my Uncle) took huge share of land. My dad disgreed on this & they told them to rework on ths partition, but my Uncle's showing no interest. Even my father doesn't get share in native home.

Further to settlemutually we tried to communicate with my Uncles mant times but they are not reponding on it.

Now, I am planing to pull them ( Uncle) in a court. I have all the 7/12 where my fathers name is mentioned on it.

Please helpm, how I may file a petition in person to the district court. If you may share sample draft, it will be really helpful to me.





appoint local advocate



the solution is simple that give a legal notice to your other side, if they not complied the file a partition suit and infact you have not mentioned that the said property is in joint property or not. if not you have to file a suit for partition with consequential relief of recovery of possession 

Senior Executive - MIS

Dear All,

At first thank you for your responses.

Mr.Kotaruraghu sir, thanks for your solution. This property was in the ownership of my great grandfather.After that  it is in the name of all 7 grand nephews & niece.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x