Upgrad LLM

property mortgage

I mortgaged my property to a person.After 3 years i failed to repay the mortgage amount then he went to court after 2years court judges as to pay the mortgage amount with one rupee interest. After this he put on E.P. for amount. Now i am ready to pay the amount but he is not coming to take.So Judge says to deposit the total amount in court through bank, i did.Now what is the process to cancel the mortgage registration in registrar office which did at the time of mortgage. why because that person to whom i mortgaged my property taken the amount through court ( files petition to take amount), and not coming to cancel the mortgage deal. WHAT TO DO ? ANY BODY HELP ME ?



once he collects the amount through court, file a petition to get a NOC from court with which you can get the mortgage deed cancelled.


Thanks. How long it will take to get NOC sir.

Respected lawyers please reply

kindly check with the registrar office.they should advise you  on the process to get the document and you will atleast get a contact(may be a service agent) once there to get advise on how to speed things up.


Ok sir thank u for advice.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x