LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaykumar S (SE)     06 January 2014

Property missing one party

Good Morning,

I recently bought a property. The property was in father's name who died few years back. I got the property registered to me last year from all the legal hiers of the person except from one who was out of country that time, This person has come to india and is ready to complete the formalities. 

The question i have, how should we draft the document, should it be release deed or consent letter or any other format ?

Please let us know the options.


 1 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     06 January 2014

dear Jaykumar

it is better for you to make a ratification deed by referring the document which was already executed by co-owners and have to execute the same at Sub-REgistrar officer concern

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register