LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak49 7749   22 May 2021

Property lawyer for defending a frivolous / vexatious partit

Hello I am looking for an experienced property lawyer to defend  a frivolous/ Vexatious  partition suits in Patna / Bihar filed by a sibling 

Many thanks 


 3 Replies

aditi srivastava   22 May 2021

respected sir

i'm providing you with a link which might help you-

here you can find property lawyers from patna


Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 May 2021

So many learned friends are available in this form better to use them and seeking advice from them

ak49 7749   23 May 2021

just sent you a SIR. regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register