LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sakthi (accountant)     31 May 2013

Property law

Hi, One of my relative is Hindu Family. They are 5 children in the family 2 boy and 3 girls. Father and Mother was expired 7 and 5 years back respectively. Youngest boy and girl not married and others married. In that Yeldest brother married with Christian girl and he converted into Christian 6 years back and Yeldest sister married with Muslim and she also converted 5 years back. The 2 storied house is still in their father’s name. Please advise how the property will be shared among us as per Law or the converted people will get the share or not. Awaiting for your reply. Sakthivelu.A


 4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     31 May 2013

The converted children are also entitled to a share. All the 5 children have equal share in the property left by their father.

jatin Mittal 9582472507 (advocate)     31 May 2013

All legal heirs of the parents are entitled to share the property, 

stanley (Freedom)     31 May 2013

I Endorse the above replies .

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     04 June 2013

I agree with archana madam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads