LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush (Advocate)     05 April 2012

Property law

hello ,

a property is in possession of A but he does not have any ownership proof except the record of municipal corporation i.e. the name in the assessment register. now he wants to transfer the property to his daughter in law. how can A do that so that the daughter in law become owner and becomes enable to further sell the property.


 3 Replies

ashok kumar (advocate)     07 April 2012

execute a deed

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     09 May 2012

Go for a Go for a registered deed.

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     09 May 2012

Go for a registered deed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register