LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (buisness)     18 April 2008

property law

 we are in comercial property since 40 years paying rent regularly .4 years back negotiated the above said property with owner and paid major portion of negotiated amount . but now the owner is not willing to get the property registerd

 6 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     18 April 2008

If you are willing to purchase the property, file a suit for specific performance

Nitin (student)     19 April 2008

I think the problem must the latest rulling of the SC in which it has clearly said that the commercial areas can also evicted by the landlord on the grounds of personal neccessity.

Guest (n/a)     19 April 2008

looking for help

Guest (n/a)     20 April 2008

i want legal advice about ,,the property which is intended to be sold is not correctly described in the description of property column.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     20 April 2008

The description of property can be amended by way of a rectification deed. Mr.Nitin, the query is not for eviction but for purchase of the property.

Guest (n/a)     20 April 2008

i want to appear for a solicitors examniation of a foreing institute from mumbai please guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query