Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suman (HR)     20 August 2013

Property issue

Hi

My father is two brothers and one sister.  My grandparents died without making any will.  This arises the problem of distribution of the property.  My uncle is not ready for distribution infact they want to overtake my father's part too.  They kept us disturbing all the time, they use abusive language for us.  We have lodged so many police complaints against them but the police can't help us on property matter.  

We have given them the option to sell the whole property and get it distributed between three of them but they are not ready to do so.  

Please help me if there is any other way out for this. 

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     20 August 2013

go for a partition suit, that is the only way. given the situation if ur uncle is abusing u and inspite of giving complaint and police is refusing, approach the court and get a order asking police to file FIR against ur uncle,  police cannot refuse to file FIR because u r not asking police to mediate in property dispute, but  for a criminal action of your uncle which is chargeble under IPC,.HE CANNOT TAKE ENTIRE SHARE IT HAS TO BE DIVIDED EQUALLY.

Suman (HR)     21 August 2013

Thanks for your response.

Can guide me the procedure and kindly tell me how much time it will take and the expenses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More