property issue

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am from hyderabad, andhra pradesh. We have two properties (one is grandfather & his own property) in my dad name he was Central govt employee and was untimely expired in 2002. 

After 8 years my younger brother was appointed under the deceased quota into central govt job, now he had changed his religion from Hindu to Islam in 2011 June left home us without intimation he is happily living with his family married to hindu girl he als converted her into ISLAM now he was blessed a baby girl.

My question :

1) We are 4 members in my family i have two elder sisters & younger Brother.  What would be the best way to settle the 2 (One is my grandfather & second one is my fathers own) properties now which was in my father name (two properities). I had recently issue saying in my family that when i was about to sell my property to one of my cousin, he said if your younger brother creates problem in future that would be a problem.

2) I wanted to sell one property (Grandfather 's ) which is in my father name,  wherein he got convereted to ISLAM my cousing are worried if your younger brother comes and put a case against us that would be a problem. My sisters & Mom are ready to sign gift deed or legal heir or register the property in my name.

3) Would it be better to register in my mom name undersigned by all children (except younger brother ISAM GUY). or  if i take legal heir or gift deed from mom that wont be a problem from my younger brother later on which would be better options could you let us know ?. 

4) My only concern is that later if he puts case against any one in our family for claiming the property that there should not be a problem for me.


Please do needful.


your brother is not entitled to claim anything, his rights of inheritance has been ceased by Hindu succession act 1956. 



Your younger brother was severed from  the joint family property when he converted to Islamic Religion...No need to worry...







Thank You so much Mr.Shailender & Mr.Chetan. My whole family was worried with your reply (good news) we would get a little bit relax.


Dear Mr. Prasad

The right to inherit of your brother is terminated, goes off under the Hindu succession act 1956. after changing relegion Voluntarily.


Dear Sir,

How to  get registered  could you suggest me in this case ?

Register under my mom name or my own name would be better.

Release deed (signed by mom, me & my both sisters) or Gift deed 80k charges.


K. Sai Prasad




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x