Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yuvraj Kumar Singh (Senior Engineer)     29 June 2012

Property issue

Hallo

Thanks a lot for sparing your precious time to consider my problem.

My grandfather has a property in our village which was divided among three brothers in 1972 through court. Some part of the individual property was also sold by my relatives. My fathers property has proper papers and land receipt. The only problem with the paper is while doing consolidation of land through chakbandi my grandfather`s name is there on the chak and not my father`s. With this as a basis my relatives are asking their right in our property and have forcefully taken some of the parts. I wanted advice as to what are the various method to resolve the problem and how should I deal with the unauthorized capture.

My land is in Bihar and is currently on the Highway.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     29 June 2012

Dear yuvraj, It need not to worry much as the land has been partioned through court and there is also mentioned which plot, khata number in transfered on whom share. If your relative have sold their share and they are illegaly possessing your land then file eviction suit with proper document. Hire a good advocate of civil matter.

Dear yuvraj, It need not to worry much as the land has been partioned through court and there is also mentioned which plot, khata number in transfered on whom share. If your relative have sold their share and they are illegaly possessing your land then file eviction suit with proper document. Hire a good advocate of civil matter.

Saransh (Executive)     29 June 2012

Hello sir, I bought a property in chandigarh. Now i have changed my name and gender legally by publishing in gazette of india ,newspaper adds . Do i have to change my name and gender in the property papers,,if yes dan how it is done...how much is the fees etc??? n if i dont change it now dan wud it be difficult to sell it as i m changing my id proofs.

pls help

Saransh (Executive)     29 June 2012

Hello sir, I bought a property in chandigarh. Now i have changed my name and gender legally by publishing in gazette of india ,newspaper adds . Do i have to change my name and gender in the property papers,,if yes dan how it is done...how much is the fees etc??? n if i dont change it now dan wud it be difficult to sell it as i m changing my id proofs.

pls help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register