Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok (manager)     01 February 2012

Property issue

Dear All,

In 2007A was going to sell his flat to B. B paid token 15% flat price and they registered the property is registrar office. Mr A tired too sell the same property to mr C and on 2 day later Mr A sold the same property to C were he again registered the property to registrar office. This was not accepted by Mr B and the took back his 15% money and din't paid the full payment.

Finally C took the possasion of flat after paying the fullpayment to Mr A. Then in 2010 mr C sold this property to me and i am in poassaion of flat from that time onwards. I have proper chain of document(that A-c- To my name),noc letter of socierty, share certificate in my Name.

Now i got to know that Mr A and Mr B had not made a cancellation dead that why thier name is still showing in registratarr office.

Mr B have never approch to us in this last 5 year also.also note Mr B had taken back 15% of his money and dint paid the 85% final amount has knew he was being cheated.

Now I want to know

1)Can i loose the case if some time in future B comes ad say i have my name is registered with this flat

2)Can i remove his name from resistrar office by taking lawyer help like giving public noitice or by any other legal way.

3)I want to free from this double registration issue as becoz in future i can peacefully sell the property

Learning

1 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     03 February 2012

Approach a lawyer make a public notice for the same 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register