Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed Khaja Afzal Hussain (Network & Operation Engineer)     15 October 2011

Property issue

Dear Sir,

I have one question about property related.This case related my brother in law.

My brother in law has 5 sisters and 1 brother and my brother in law is elder brother in his family.  His father was not employee or business.  My brother went middle east and he earn money and purchase property and that property was on his father name.  But his younger brother make cheating by taking his father in law and transfer half of property on his name.  This information does not have my brother in law and his 5 sisters. After getting information we will wait till he come back to india and settle this case. but that fellow (my brother in law brother tranfer half property on his wife as gift this information also we dont know (5 sisters 1 brother). His wife (brother in law brother wife) sell that half of the property to one of the daughter  who live infornt of my brother in law home.  When we get this information we approach her and asked dont take we are going to settle this case internally, she told i am not going to take who told you? like this she told and later we get she registerd that half property on that name, we put notice and stop mutattion.

What case i have to put and all my brother in law sisters ready to file case against her younger brother and who took this house.

Can you guide me how i can handle this case, is thier any right in our case.

(No family member has signed on half of the property of her/his younger brother)

What section i have to put on both who took and who sale illegal.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

R K dholakia (HR)     16 October 2011

Might sound similar case ...

I am purchasing a property here in delhi ...

my father is the allotee and will have my mother as co- allotee as it will cost 1% less for registation stamp duty etc...

Now i will be the one who is taking loan as co- borrower and since my father is retired it will my money completely as EMIs....

my brothers will not be contributing to the property.

Now in future what should i do to have the property tranferred to my name as we are 3 brothers and no one knows when the equation go from bad to worse in proprty scenario....

Can the property be given as gift before completion of loan EMIs.....

or is there any other method to have property transfereed to my name .......

Please help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register