LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash r sanganal   21 January 2022

property issue

respected sirs here my family having mom dad 4 children's include me . feild property 18 acre. 4 acre 1st bro , 5 acr 2nd-3rd brother joint . 5acre dad &3rd brother . remaining 4 acre is with my dad name. but I don't have any property. my brothers are not responding to give property . what to do

 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 January 2022

Contact a local advocate as many details are required as to whether there was a separation in the past, the manner in which such property was acquired, the details in revenue records, the years in possession and enjoyment etc.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 January 2022

You cannot claim any right during your father's lifetime unless the property is ancestral.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     22 January 2022

Whether the property mentioned by you (type and usage is not clear) is self acquired or inherited by your family ?

Which religion do you profess i.e., Hindu / Muslim / christian or any other ?

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query