property issue

sr design engg

Dear Sir,

We have a 1200sqft of land in which house is already built and now we planned to build first and second floor , we have taken loan from LICHF and we have given a contract for a construction company, where in agreement is also made for 32 lakhs between both the parties. as per construction agreement we have paid the amount .after the last slot of money taken from builder now the builder is telling i have already made construction for which you have paid the money, if you want me to continue he is demanding further money from us.We have called the valuator from bank and cross checked the construction  made till date.the value as per valuator is less than23 lakhs. Now he has stopped working when we try to talk to him he is either will try to avoid speaking to us or he will come for a fight. And all above that when we told hime we will get constructed from other builder he is telling i will not allow them to work. We are in bad condition now the loan is deducting from one end and at the same time house is lying in the same condition from past 6 months.

The same situation is there with other houses too where he is building and telling the same stories.

If some one suggests some ideas other than putting case which will prolong more than six months, will be of great help  or what needs to be done will be of great help.3

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & regards,



Issue him with a lawyer's notice and then file a case with the consumer forum for deficiency of service with costs for damages and also money recovery suit in a civil court demanding the excess money he availed on termination of his contract without completing the work,contact a lawyer and proceed as per his advise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x