property issue

My father and uncles bought a house in 1960. All my uncles stayed abroad but whenever they came to India (Mumbai) they stayed in this house.  Their permanent address also is this house.  Teh property was in my grandmother's name.  My grandmother died and thru nomination in society nominated my father.  My father too before his death had nominated my mother so as per society records my mother is the owner.  We are 2 brothers and 1 sister.  My motehr has nominated my brother and me 50% each in society records.  My brother died 3 eyars ago.  His widow is alive but he has no children.  My sister has 3 children.  My mother is 75 years old. What should I do to ensure we do not have issues and at best the property gets distributed amongst the three children of my mother


आप कुछ नही कर सकते आपकी माँ जिसको चाहे मकान दे सकती है ।

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Since your mother is alive you can ask distribution of share of the house. She is the owner of the property. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x