New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swastik Upadhyay (President)     29 August 2019

Property inheritance

Sir/Madam, My grandfather bought 1 land and he dided without dividing it to both the sons,one of the son being my father. Now my father also died and uncle is claming to be his land is he correct?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 August 2019

Ji, if your grandfather is died intestate, the property devolve among the all legal heirs of the deceased.  so file a partition suit in a court of law by consulting a local advocate practicing in property matters.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2019

You are joint holder of the property with other legal heirs. You may file a partition suit, if so advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads