LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan (director)     01 May 2015

Property fraud

Owners of a Leesehold  Property transfered through a ll rights by registred GIFT DEED falsely as Free Hold

In many Clauses donors assured

1) That it is free hold,Free from any legal  issues  no leese ,lien,Payment,Legal or other issues or right of any one has  on it and even indemnified donee that if at any stage in future otherwise is found which hampers title of donee then they have to make good the loss suffered by donee and keep donee harmless and indemnified against all such cost,damages ,losses from donors other properties movable or immovable.

My Question is what are the best legal ways to safe guard donee for fast resolution. as after 5 years donee discoverd this cheating/fraud..

Can Gift deed or sale deed transferee has same rights.

Please guide

Owners of a Leesehold  Property transfered through a ll rights by registred GIFT DEED falsely as Free Hold

In many Clauses donors assured

1) That it is free hold,Free from any legal  issues  no leese ,lien,Payment,Legal or other issues or right of any one has  on it and even indemnified donee that if at any stage in future otherwise is found which hampers title of donee then they have to make good the loss suffered by donee and keep donee harmless and indemnified against all such cost,damages ,losses from donors other properties movable or immovable.

My Question is what are the best legal ways to safe guard donee for fast resolution. as after 5 years donee discoverd this cheating/fraud..

Can Gift deed or sale deed transferee has same rights.

Please guide

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2015

Pay a lawyer for title search.

rajuchowdappa   02 May 2015

Mr.Pawan I will do the property verification. So, you can contact me 9738465552.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     02 May 2015

Who is the authority competent to approve the clause of inheritence, in as much as the fact that the causes represented are from two different places within India...

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     02 May 2015

The person who is holding the Original Document is well recognised to have title over the Land acquired provided the same is from Self Earned Category.In the said circumstances,the word fraud will carry very little strenth.By all means legal route is the best suited method.Thus inheritence will have the priority.

pawan (director)     02 May 2015

Sir Gift Deed papers are made by High court lawyer and his name is also mentioned on deed.But now we have come to know that DONEE has falsely did it despite in deed he assured it is free from all leese,gift,mortgage etc and has even assured that will compensate if otherwise is found.

please sugest my legal rights and what actions can i take to safe guard my interest

You can get price/consideration, if any back.

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=120311&offset=1#.VUTj__CupVI

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2015

I think you have been properly advised by many in your previous thread itself, you may revisit that thread for knowing more answers to the repeated query. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register