LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laara (Others)     21 February 2024

Property eviction issue

A unmarried hindu girl who is 33 years old , wants live in relationship with a married hindu man who has two childrens and his wife don't want to give him divorce, she (unmarried girl) filed a writ petition in high court for protection from her father and married girl's father. The guy is drunkard and he also consume drugs, the girl's parents don't want to marry their daughter to that guy, moreover the wife of that guy is not ready to divorce him in any way, Now this unmarried girl is misbehaving with her family members and threatening them to leave house , she is in wait of protection order so that she can leave house. Now unmarried girl's parents want to remove her from their self acquired property. What is legal course of action regarding removal from property and what can be possible solutions to deal with this issue. So that the life of their daughter can be saved. She is in complete control of that man's fake love. 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2024

The parents can evict their troublesome daughter from their house if she is major and has sufficient sources of income to sustain her expenses and to get into a rented accommodation.

They can file an eviction suit to evict her for the reaons they rely upon including the senior citizen's protection law. 

Laara (Others)     23 February 2024

She is educated and worked as a teacher in some school but right now she is doing nothing. Does this problem have any solution...the sole purpose is to part this unwanted relation and marry her somewhere else. Because 3 families are destroying themselves in this issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register