LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (System engg)     02 February 2011

Property documnet damaged (Stamp Paper)

Hello Experts,

I have a property in chennai, we are residing more than 29 years in the place, unfortunately termite damged my  original property doc (that was sale deed in stamp paper), we have photocopy of that document, the land not  yet registered, I am paying propert tax in my name. is it possible to get the new doc? is it so where I need to get that one. and also I need to register the documnet in my name.

Thanks you.


 2 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     29 May 2011

If it was a registered document visit registration office inspect register of morethan 20years if even date of document is unknown or if date known then register of that very year alone,note details and apply for a certified copy thereof.

1 Like

ashish (System engg)     18 September 2011

Thanks prabhakar Singh Ji,

Doument not yet registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register